- Projects owner - mainly responsible for Concept entries
- Contract developer - mainly responsible for Contract entries
- Marketing manager - mainly responsible for Marketing entries
- Moderator - mainly responsible for Community trust entries
- Designer - mainly responsible for Design entries
- Game-Fi developer - mainly responsible for Concept and Contract entries
There are two ways of hiring them. Team members are presented as NFTs in our game so, you should buy them on our website or LootEx, or receive them during community events. They all have specific rarity, levels, skills' levels and it will affect the speed of earning game points and on speed filling of presale.
After getting at least 5 members we are ready to play the game!
During 5 (6 if you hire a Game-Fi developer) stages of the project, each employee contributes a random amount of specific points that will indicate the project's success and the speed of filling up the presale. After a specific employee-generated his specific points, the whole team starts to generate points together. And it repeats 5(6) times. We call it the development stage.
Each member has 3 professional skills. Hereunder, you can see professional skills distributed to team members.
Each of these skills upgrades when presale is sold out.
When presale is sold out, your employees will get 0.1% to 1% of their skills. The % depends on the total points the team received.